Republicans, should Cochran's nomination be nullified?

This is interesting (to me anyway). An article on Yahoo News says that the Tea Party in Mississippi is trying to get the primary election results nullified. Their argument is not the usual Tea Party argument ("What WE want is what should happen. If people vote otherwise, their votes shouldn't... show more This is interesting (to me anyway). An article on Yahoo News says that the Tea Party in Mississippi is trying to get the primary election results nullified. Their argument is not the usual Tea Party argument ("What WE want is what should happen. If people vote otherwise, their votes shouldn't count"), it's actually a much better argument--that the Republican candidate should be chosen by REPUBLICAN voters! And because of the open run-off where anyone could vote, Cochran didn't get the majority of -Republican- votes!

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/tea-pa...

And though I don't agree with the Tea Party much, I think they have a major point here! Political parties have the right to choose their OWN candidate!

What do you think?