Should I get a wii u, xbox one, or 3ds?

I have a ps4, xbox 360, wii, ps3, vita, and had a ds. After seeing mario kart 8, I really want a wii u. Also, some of the other games out currently seem good. I am a big Mario fan, and if I get a wii u, I will probably just play Mario, Animal Crossing, or any other wii exclusive. After seeing more of the xbox one,... show more I have a ps4, xbox 360, wii, ps3, vita, and had a ds. After seeing mario kart 8, I really want a wii u. Also, some of the other games out currently seem good. I am a big Mario fan, and if I get a wii u, I will probably just play Mario, Animal Crossing, or any other wii exclusive. After seeing more of the xbox one, I really like the features. I feel as if xbox may be the best console for me this gen. Both the xbone and ps4 don't really have much going for them right now, but maybe that will change at E3. If I get an xbone, I may play 3rd party games but probably will stick to 1st party games if I find the xbone less immersing. Lastly, I want the 3ds for the mario games and animal crossing game. I play my vita everyday, not heavily as I am just playing this one game that has daily sessions. I am fine w/ hand-held gaming, but it's not preferred. So what do you think would be the best choice by the end of this year?
9 answers 9