i am at an extended stay hotel and i've forgot to hit upgrade and i can't get back to the login page?

i've logged onto the free wifi server they have but I want to upgrade it, but it wont let me get back to the log in page, what should I type in to get back to the page or a page that i can get the upgraded wifi?

• Robert
    Favorite Answer

Hello,

In the information that you most likely would have been given by the hotel would be their log-in address (URL) to put into the address bar.

If you do not have that information, then request it at the hotel desk.

When you access the login page and have logged in, keep that logged-in confirmation page minimised, and open your web browser again to use the Internet.

If you use tabs, do not use the tab that contains your log-in page confirmation, but instead use a new tab for Internet browsing.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): extended stay hotel 39 ve forgot hit upgrade 39 login page: https://biturl.im/52TXO
  • vaghn

Extended Stay America Wifi

Extended Stay America uses Innflux and it is an annoying ripoff! To get wi-fi that is faster than 1990s dial-up, you have to pay $3.99/day or $39.99/mo PER DEVICE. If you don't buy it the first time you log in, you have to use their chat window to get logged out by a CSR before you can have the privilege of giving them your credit card!

This may be a day late and a dollar short but type in the routers IP address to get back to the splash page

on Pc type Ipconfig on Mac systems,network,advance and you will see the address.