Learner asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 7 years ago

I am unable to read any of the mails coming in Indian languages either with Yahoo Mail or G Mail. Suggestion?

Generally I used to receive many mails in Tamil script both with Yahoo and GMail, which previously I used to read without any problem. But almost in the last 10 days, I am unable to read any of them. They all displayed with blocks only. This problem is also with my Face Book pages. As well I am unable to see any Tamil fonts either with home pages of Yahoo or Google. Kindly suggest what has to be done to restore the previous settings.

Favorite Answer

You must have some kind of browser add-on (look in browser settings) that allows you to read Tamil script. Either that add-on stopped working and/or it is out of date. Try installing a new addon or removing and then adding a new one which might fix it.

Also, try clearing your browser's cache & cookies after that, as this certainly sounds like a browser problem.

i think ur browser may be old version or may be some tamil font get delete so reinstall all font and or browser

You can request the senders to send U english version.