PS PLUS working on other region?

Hi guys, Just to make it short, I bought a PS4 (asian) 4 days ago and It comes with a 30 day PS PLUS (asian) trial. I have a PS VITA and PS3 ( BOTH with NO PS PLUS) which are US account. So just to save and keep all my trophies, friends list etc, I created same account on my new PS4. Just found out that... show more Hi guys,

Just to make it short, I bought a PS4 (asian) 4 days ago and It comes with a 30 day PS PLUS (asian) trial.

I have a PS VITA and PS3 ( BOTH with NO PS PLUS) which are US account. So just to save and keep all my trophies, friends list etc, I created same account on my new PS4.

Just found out that PS plus is region locked when I try to use my 30 day ps plus on my PS4. So to be able to use it, I created another account which is now (asian) just to use it. So now I have a US and Asian account.

- In my new (Asian_) account of course I can now play online and ps plus privileges. But Last night I decided to log on to my (US) account. I'm surprised that I was able to play online/multiplayer on that account BUT I can't access ps plus free games, add-ons on the PS store PS Plus section.

Anyone out there? thoughts? ideas? Thanks!

NOTE: First time to use a PS Plus