Loading Wind Waker iso on nintendo wii?

I've been looking for the answer for a while now and I haven't been able to find a good solution. My Wii can't run GC games from CFG. What I have installed so far is: IOS236, d2x, Configurable USB Loader version cfg70modr65 and DIOS-MIOS v2.10. Games have been compressed using DiscEx, I've been... show more I've been looking for the answer for a while now and I haven't been able to find a good solution. My Wii can't run GC games from CFG.

What I have installed so far is: IOS236, d2x, Configurable USB Loader version cfg70modr65 and DIOS-MIOS v2.10. Games have been compressed using DiscEx, I've been trying with both Luigi's Mansion and Twilight Princess, both are detected by CFG and can even download covers but when I go to play them, they load and the screen goes black, staying like that. I wait for a whole minute but after no response I turn off the console.

I'm using an Adata 32GB Flash, it's already formatted, not sure if it is primary and active i don know how to check , 32bits and FAT32 of course, but I've seen it has to be applied as first too, no idea how to do that and not sure if it's already done. Also the guide I used asked me to change DML version to DM in CFG's System menu but it doesn't appear, I assume it's already set as default with the latest versions. I've been looking around for solutions but so far I haven't been able to fix this error.