Was financed with BMW now they want my credit union check.?

So I got a car and was supposedly financed with bmw financial. They gave me 3 days to return with a check from my credit union if I wanted, but they just called me today, on the third day to tell me I need to bring a check anyway because my approval was revoked because another bmw turned me down (which I believed... show more So I got a car and was supposedly financed with bmw financial. They gave me 3 days to return with a check from my credit union if I wanted, but they just called me today, on the third day to tell me I need to bring a check anyway because my approval was revoked because another bmw turned me down (which I believed was over 30 days ago). The other bmw dealer actually ran my credit without my permission and said that they would just use it to give me a good estimate on payments and interest rates. Next thing you know they called me saying I needed a cosigner. I don't want to go with my cu because I realized they aren't reporting auto loans as auto loans, and instead as personal loans. It pisses me off because I had an "auto" loan with them and the whole time it wasn't reflecting on my credit the way it should have.

Does bmw have to finance me anyway? Don't I have to not bring a check and they have to finance me? They were also going to give me a better rate by 3%.
Update: I didn't say they want my credit check, I said they want my Credit Union Check. They want me to use other financing instead of using theirs even though I signed a paper saying that if I do not agree to the BMW dealerships financing, I have the right to other financing. It purely states that I reserve the right... show more I didn't say they want my credit check, I said they want my Credit Union Check. They want me to use other financing instead of using theirs even though I signed a paper saying that if I do not agree to the BMW dealerships financing, I have the right to other financing. It purely states that I reserve the right to other financing if I do not agree to the terms listed on the contract. I do agree with the terms, and I don't want other financing. They said I was approved, and now are trying to get me to change my rate. I know it is Illegal to alter the contents on a contract that has already been agreed upon. On my contract it says Irvine BMW as the "Seller-Creditor". The salesman is trying to say there is not bank on the contract, but the only creditor mentioned is Irvine BMW. I know that by law, they have to carry the loan if they have a customer sign a contract and cannot follow through.

I am asking how to go about getting them to stop trying to get me to come back a
Update 2: There is a law, if you search spot delivery scam, there are laws that protect consumers in this situation. The dealership was the Bank on the contract. BOTH I and the DEALER were on the contract as the parties handling the transaction. WE had a contract and as far as I am concerned my "bank" is Irvine... show more There is a law, if you search spot delivery scam, there are laws that protect consumers in this situation. The dealership was the Bank on the contract. BOTH I and the DEALER were on the contract as the parties handling the transaction. WE had a contract and as far as I am concerned my "bank" is Irvine BMW. Dont respond to me if you'd rather be a dic* and tell me that there are imaginary laws. Why is it the people who spend ALL of their time on YA find it acceptable to be condescending?
Update 3: whisper: your answer would have been great except you are wrong about a couple of things. There is a 3 day cancellation contract which I have a copy of, that I opted out of. I would have had the right to cancel at any time and return the vehicle within 3 days for a full refund, so long as I pay a restocking fee... show more whisper: your answer would have been great except you are wrong about a couple of things.
There is a 3 day cancellation contract which I have a copy of, that I opted out of. I would have had the right to cancel at any time and return the vehicle within 3 days for a full refund, so long as I pay a restocking fee determined by the DMV's standards.

There IS a law, that protects consumers, and it gives the dealership 3 days to secure financing, after then it is the dealers responsibility to carry the loan. There is no "subject to credit approval". I've done research on it and have found it specifically stated as either Wisconsin or Wyoming law. I knew it existed, but wanted to know if it existed in my area.