What is WRONG in the solution? Why a TD is marked?

Kindly refer the question in link: http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au...

I request the experts to kindly study and tell me what is WRONG in the solution provided by me? Why a TD is marked?

The answer is correct but someone most likely gave it a TD because it's not as fast. Just substituting and solving a simultaneous equations is far easier.

Ditto Mathmom remark - some particular people (can but wont name names for now) give TD all the time when you answer submit an answer to a question they have also answered, to give the appearance that they are "right" and you are "wrong" - so that others will vote theirs "best answer".

Other times, you see perfectly good and correct answers getting a TD.

First of all I saw that the equation is written as z^3+mz+nz+10 where it is not mz^2.And if it is writing error, then your ans is true even by Descarte's Method

Nothing's wrong in it

lool