Gta 5 loading/install problem?

I have a copy of Grand Theft Auto V (gta5). I installed disc one. It told me to insert disk two. I inserted disc two and now it says the data from disc one is lost or corrupted. I have tried to reinstall it 3 times, I've tried clearing my cache, deleting any corrupted files on my xbox 360, and I've tried it... show more I have a copy of Grand Theft Auto V (gta5). I installed disc one. It told me to insert disk two. I inserted disc two and now it says the data from disc one is lost or corrupted. I have tried to reinstall it 3 times, I've tried clearing my cache, deleting any corrupted files on my xbox 360, and I've tried it while connected and while disconnected to the internet. I just need some help, I want this game to work,

PS I DID NOT INSTALL DISC 2 (the play disc). I know rockstar says dont install disc two therefore I have not installed disc two so don't recommend that.