How can i play both pirated games and legit games in PS3 OR XBOX360 ?

hi guys, im a PC fan Boy from india,i bought some games legitimate,some times i download games(pirated)from the internet and play that games,but i have more no. of legit copy games than pirated ones,because games for pc is very low in price when compared to PS3,XBOX 360>>>the pirated games on pc cant be... show more hi guys, im a PC fan Boy from india,i bought some games legitimate,some times i download games(pirated)from the internet and play that games,but i have more no. of legit copy games than pirated ones,because games for pc is very low in price when compared to PS3,XBOX 360>>>the pirated games on pc cant be played in online,so i use it only for offline gameplay,but i can play online with my legit games>>>
im in a mood to buy a PS3(may be PS4 if they release it soon in india) or Xbox 360(may be Xbox One if they release it soon in india)>>>SO MY QN is
WHICH CONSOLE IS BEST?
due to the high price of games in consoles,i may afford some games,but not many>>>
so i know there are pirated games for PS3 and Xbox 360 in the internet>>> MANY SAID IN INTERNET THAT IF ONE WANT TO PLAY PIRATED GAME ,THEY HAVE TO JAIL BREAK THEIR CONSOLES ,BUT PSN OR XBOX LIVE CAN EASILY DETECT THE PERSON AND BAN THAT PERSON IF THEY FOUND OUT THAT!!! I HAVE TO REMIND U THAT I USE PIRATED GAMES ONLY FOR OFFLINE GAMEPLAY,SO THERE IS NO NEED TO GOIN TO ONLINE ,AND I ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO NEED OF INTERNET CONNECTION FOR CONSOLES TO WORK!!!
CAN I PLAY BOTH LEGIT GAMES AND PIRATED GAMES IN ANY ONE THE CONSOLES AT THE SAME TIME!!! I ALREADY TOLD ,I USE PIRATED GAMES ONLY FOR OFFLINE GAMEPLAY>>>SO THERE IS NO CHANCE I CAN BE DETECTED THROUGH PSN OR XBOX LIVE>>>BUT ALSO THE SAME TIME I PLAY LEGIT GAMES !!!!>>>>> TELL ME UR SUGGESTIONS ABT THIS!!!! THE TRUTH WHY I CAME TO THIS DECISION OF BUYING THIS CONSOLES IS ,PC GAMERS ARE ABANDONED BY THE GAMING COMPANY,MANY BIG COMPANIES RELEASE BIG AND FANTASTIC GAMES ONLY IN CONSOLES(LAST OF US,GTA 5),>>>>AND THEY SAY THAT MOST OF PC COMMUNITY GAMERS USE PIRATED GAMES, WTF???? IM A PC GAMER,AND I HAVE MANY LEGIT GENUINE COPIES OF GAMES>>>ONE CANNOT AFFORD ALL THE GAMES IN THE MARKET,SO YEAH I TOO DOWNLOAD SOME PIRATED GAMES(I USE IT ONLY FOR OFFLINE GAMEPLAY)!!!
5 answers 5