Iran threatens to Rape Obama's daughter. WTBloodyF?

Religion of peace, my fat, hairy, White A.R.SE.!

They are all madmen, potential madmen, madmen apologists, or just plain psycho. And I ain't just talkin' 'bout the Iranians!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/iran-threatens-rape-of-obama-daughter/?cat_orig=world
Update: Saivish, I have fond memories of Persian students here in DC back during the time of The Shah. Georgetown, George Washington, and American Universities were full of them. I had many Persian friends, and we'd go to the clubs and discos. They were an educated, cultured urbane people. The men and the women... show more Saivish,

I have fond memories of Persian students here in DC back during the time of The Shah. Georgetown, George Washington, and American Universities were full of them. I had many Persian friends, and we'd go to the clubs and discos. They were an educated, cultured urbane people. The men and the women both felt comfortable going out and dressing in Western fashions.

Then came your attack on our Embassy and held our staff hostage for 444 days. That began my disillusionment with Islam. Then 9/11 solidified it. I hope that one day the Iranians/Persians can regain some of the civility and modernity they once had. Of all the moslem countries, I think Iran has the most chance of regaining some semblance of civilisation.

But until then, I'm afraid all moslems must be my enemy.