Should I get an Xbox One or Wii U?

I already have a PS4 preordered and paid for (just waiting for the day to come...) and I am thinking of getting another console to expand the library of games I can play this Holiday. I have an Xbox One preordered and i really want to get one, but yet again the Zelda Wii U bundle is coming out the 20th and is $299... show more I already have a PS4 preordered and paid for (just waiting for the day to come...) and I am thinking of getting another console to expand the library of games I can play this Holiday. I have an Xbox One preordered and i really want to get one, but yet again the Zelda Wii U bundle is coming out the 20th and is $299 now thanks to the price cut. I like all three companies and their exclusives, but is a Wii U worth getting for $300 for the Zelda bundle, or should I wait and get an Xbox One instead? Most games that I am interested in for the One are games I can get on PS4, but I like the Forza games, been waiting for Killer Instinct for almost 15 years, and I really like the Dead Rising games. Should I get back my $545 From my Xbox One preorder and get a Wii U with loads of games to play while the other great ones come out in the coming months? Sonic Lost World and Mario 3D World looks epic, but so do Killer Instinct and Titanfall. I could wait until Titanfall's release early 2014, but that Zelda bundle is seducing me visually. Lol. I'd appreciate some advice. Thanks.
9 answers 9