PS4 or Xbox One for a long time nintendo fan?

My childhood was based around the Nintendo 64 with games like banjo kazooie, conkers bad fur day and the ocarina of time. The last console I bought was a wii, although the ps3 and 360 had so many more great games, I was use to the nintendo games and did not want to miss out on the wii super smash bros, zelda, mario... show more My childhood was based around the Nintendo 64 with games like banjo kazooie, conkers bad fur day and the ocarina of time. The last console I bought was a wii, although the ps3 and 360 had so many more great games, I was use to the nintendo games and did not want to miss out on the wii super smash bros, zelda, mario kart etc. BUT now the wii u is a complete failure and I've realised I just can't buy one, I will need to get a ps4 or xbox one. For someone who has been a nintendo fan for years who likes adventure and platform games which console would be better for me. I have also realised I will need to change the type of games I play to mainly FPS games as they are some of the most common ones on those 2 but still which platform would suit me better?
12 answers 12