Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 7 years ago

Bamboo Wacom Capture Tablet installing problems?

I bought a Bamboo Wacom Capture Tablet late last year and my computer had some problems so it went to the shop and apparently got "fixed" (lies) and the guy at the shop wiped some programs, my Bamboo programs and many others. And I was trying to install the CD's again and it says "Error codes: 4020". Why wont it work? :(

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.

People First! That’s our motto at Customer Care. Our team is dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. We’re here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are our focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to our Customer Care Center is our mission.

http://www.wacom.com/en/CustomerCare.aspx

Post the brand and complete model number and installed operating system when asking a question to get the best help. You need to post full details of the problem and what you want to do.

I have a great love for computers, I enjoy helping when I can, Thanks Answers...

Good Luck...

Source(s):

CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional