Can i keep free game that i buy from playstation store, if using ps-plus member-ship?

So i asked while ago in yahoo can my friend game share free psn-store games, for my ps3, using his playstation-plus user, and people answered no. And now i find out my self that it is possible, now i have bio shoc 2, and my friend shared it using way i just said. Game works fine, but i've hear that those... show more So i asked while ago in yahoo can my friend game share free psn-store games, for my ps3, using his playstation-plus user, and people answered no. And now i find out my self that it is possible, now i have bio shoc 2, and my friend shared it using way i just said. Game works fine, but i've hear that those "free" games that you buy with your plus-account, you can't play those games after member-ship ends, so do i lose it too when my friends member time ends, or can i play it forever. I'm using my own ps-account, so if i lose this game. How in the helI i lose it because i wonder how sony can measure when the playing time should end, cause i'm still on my own account :D and i never had member ship on my own.
1 answer 1