Why won't my computer connect to my TV?

Well, my TV has always been connected to my computer but just recently it just stopped turning on. I Usually have my TV on HDMI2 which its always been connected to. This used to happen awhile back and id just unplug the HDMI cord from the graphics card in the back of the tower and wait a little bit to plug it back... show more Well, my TV has always been connected to my computer but just recently it just stopped turning on. I Usually have my TV on HDMI2 which its always been connected to. This used to happen awhile back and id just unplug the HDMI cord from the graphics card in the back of the tower and wait a little bit to plug it back in and that seemed to work until now. The Graphics card is fairly new so there should be no problems with that. If you have any suggestions that would be great. Thanks
Update: Also my Screen Right now is my Kindle Fire HD i'm using an app called splashtop which connects my computer to my kindle so my kindle can be my screen