Where should I get new earbuds? +BQs in exchange for you helping me in this urgent matter?

My old ones just stopped working one day and these cheap ones I got from Walmart two weeks ago broke also. Where can I get new ones? I'd like them to be of pretty high quality, since I'm tired of them breaking. Thanks guys. BQ: What did you have for lunch? I had a turkey and swiss sandwich. BQ2: Have... show more My old ones just stopped working one day and these cheap ones I got from Walmart two weeks ago broke also. Where can I get new ones? I'd like them to be of pretty high quality, since I'm tired of them breaking. Thanks guys.

BQ: What did you have for lunch? I had a turkey and swiss sandwich.
BQ2: Have you ever seen a musical? Which one? I haven't and I'd like to, so I added doing that to my summer bucket list.
BQ3: What's something you want to do this summer? I want to read a lot and watch more movies, among other things.
BQ4: Do you ever go to carnivals in the summer? I go to a few. My favorite comes up at the end of this month and goes on for a week. On 4th of July they have fireworks and music and it's so exciting.
BQ5: What's your favorite carnival food? I love fried Oreos. I tried them for the first time last year and my sense of taste had become enlightened as a result. I'm going to eat so much I'll be sick this year. :D
Update: Eh, on second thought, if you feel like just answering the BQs I wouldn't hold it against you.