Which anti-gun ,anti-freedom, anti-American communist dictator wannabe made the following statements?

“I believe the people should have the right to bear arms, but I don’t believe that we have to have assault weapons as part of our personal arsenal" "I don't know why any individual should have a right to have a revolver in his house....can't we go after handguns, period?" " I... show more “I believe the people should have the right to bear arms, but I don’t believe that we have to have assault weapons as part of our personal arsenal"
"I don't know why any individual should have a right to have a revolver in his house....can't we go after handguns, period?"
" I recognized that handguns had played a key role in the increase of violent crime. Not all handguns-just those that hadn't been designed for sporting purposes. I asked Congress to ban the manufacture and sale of these 'Saturday night specials.'"
"While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals."