Nintendo 3DS vs Sony PS Vita... Which should I get?

I'm currently rocking my old Gameboy Pocket with Tetris, Pokemon Blue, and Pokemon Yellow. I use to own a DSi and a PSP, but ended up trading them in to GameStop after I got bored with them. But I've been very interested in getting a Nintendo 3DS or a Sony PS Vita. If I get the 3DS I've decided... show more I'm currently rocking my old Gameboy Pocket with Tetris, Pokemon Blue, and Pokemon Yellow.

I use to own a DSi and a PSP, but ended up trading them in to GameStop after I got bored with them.

But I've been very interested in getting a Nintendo 3DS or a Sony PS Vita.

If I get the 3DS I've decided on the following 3 games to start off with. Ocarina of Time 3D, Mario Kart 7, and Pokemon SoulSilver (I know its just a normal DS game, I've owned it before). And when It comes out this Fall I'll get Pokemon Y Version.

If I get the PS Vita I've decided on the following 3 games, Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, and either PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal or Resistance: Burning Skies.

What do y'all think? And yes I still enjoy playing Pokemon even though I'm 25. I grew up playing it. I don't see it as just for kids.