Xbox 360 s 4gb vs ps3 super slim 500gb?

well firstly is the 360 s and super slim the final models? i think it is because ps4 is comming out but im not sure and if its not show me some links that they will make future 360 and ps3 models. i am primarily asking which console to get. i never had a 360 console but i did have a ps3 before. well heres what i... show more well firstly is the 360 s and super slim the final models? i think it is because ps4 is comming out but im not sure and if its not show me some links that they will make future 360 and ps3 models.
i am primarily asking which console to get.
i never had a 360 console but i did have a ps3 before.
well heres what i know about ps3 and xbox

for 360 you can torrent games and burn it on a disc. for ps3 i THINK YOU MIGHT be able to do that on a blu ray disc but IM NOT SURE.
on dlcs, you can hack dlcs in the 360 useing a flash drive. also there is a dlc controller glitch. on ps3, you can "gameshare" dlcs.
on hard drives, for 360, you can hack a laptop hard drive in. for ps3 you get 500 gb.
ps3 super slim 500gb is $200 and xbox 360 s 4gb is $100 on ebay
and lastly psn is free and live is not.

overall
if i go the ps3 path, id have to pay for games and probably dlcs since gamesharing is hard to do. ps3 have a better controller and one of the analog **** are not misplaced. soon replaced by ps4

if i go the xbox path, i will never have to buy a game or dlc, instead just clean discs and xbox live. id have to buy a laptop hard drive from ebay and hack it. have to deal with a misplaced analog tit for controller. get to play halo. probably soon replaced by 720.

the xbox path seem cheaper but ps3 seem lot more perfect to me. idk which to buy honestly. ur opinion?
4 answers 4