So the month before you become President unemployment stands at 7.2%?

On your watch it grows to well over 10% and at no point in your whole first term does it fall below the 7.2%. Then early in your second term it starts to edge up again.
Surely this just means you are a lousy President and you can't really be blaming your predecessor?
Update: Why are people talking about Obama?

I was describing Ronald Reagan's record.
http://www.miseryindex.us/indexbymonth.a...
Update 2: DSM - even after I told you this was about Reagan you still add your stupid lies about Obama. At no time did Obama promise to halve the debt - he promised to halve the deficit. As of Jan 2009 the fiscal year 2009 deficit (Bush's last) was projected at 10.1% of GDP As of now the fiscal year 2013 deficit (the... show more DSM - even after I told you this was about Reagan you still add your stupid lies about Obama. At no time did Obama promise to halve the debt - he promised to halve the deficit.
As of Jan 2009 the fiscal year 2009 deficit (Bush's last) was projected at 10.1% of GDP
As of now the fiscal year 2013 deficit (the last of Obama's 1st term) is projected to be 5.5% of GDP
OK - so not quite half - but pretty damn close.

Interesting how Republicans who adore Reagan are too ignorant to even recognize his record, and instead assume it belongs to the President they irrationally hate and proceed to slam it.