How does the instant game collection of the playstation plus work ?

I subscribed it around a month ago and i got amazing game like infamous 2 and this month sleeping dogs. I also like the ps vita games. Now, do new games come out every month? Is there a website where sony announces the next month games? Also, i have not played any and i was wondering are they full length games and... show more I subscribed it around a month ago and i got amazing game like infamous 2 and this month sleeping dogs. I also like the ps vita games. Now, do new games come out every month? Is there a website where sony announces the next month games? Also, i have not played any and i was wondering are they full length games and do they have everything that the paid copies have like trophy support and are the games going to be on my ps3 forever? and if my hdd is low on space can i delete a game and download it later again if i am still a ps plus member?
1 answer 1