Been To Mongolia? Any Tips On Things To See & Do?

I'm going to do the Trans-Siberian and know I have to see Mongolia. I'll either go from Beijing to Ulaanbaartar or do the usual Vladavostok to Moscow and stop at Ulan-Ude than train it to Ulaanbaartar. Is Mongolia a cheap place? Price depends on how long I stay but hopefully a week minimum. Any must... show more I'm going to do the Trans-Siberian and know I have to see Mongolia. I'll either go from Beijing to Ulaanbaartar or do the usual Vladavostok to Moscow and stop at Ulan-Ude than train it to Ulaanbaartar.

Is Mongolia a cheap place? Price depends on how long I stay but hopefully a week minimum.

Any must see sights to see around there?

Any idea on the price from Ulan-Ude to Ulanbaartar?

Can I get a Visa at the boarder?

About me:
22 year old male.
I love mountain, I love nature, I love hiking, I love camping. What the typical tourist likes, I'm not really that into, but I guess the typical tourist wouldn't go to Mongolia would they! I love culture. I don't like cities.

Thanks for your help and I can't wait to see the country.
1 answer 1