My TV's sound doesn't work?

I bought a Samsung HW-E450 (its a sound bar and a wireless sub woofer). I tried hooking it up to my Samsung TV (that's only two years old) and my cable box. I tried every way possible. Only using the supplied auxiliary cord. Nothing worked. Now my cable box's sound doesn't work at all! (I tested my TV... show more I bought a Samsung HW-E450 (its a sound bar and a wireless sub woofer). I tried hooking it up to my Samsung TV (that's only two years old) and my cable box. I tried every way possible. Only using the supplied auxiliary cord. Nothing worked. Now my cable box's sound doesn't work at all! (I tested my TV and the sound woks). I think the HW-E450 somehow changed some settings on my TV or cable box and I just want my cable boxes sound to come out of my TV again!! I tried plugging the HW-E450's auxiliary cords into the cable box and that didn't work. I don't think my TV has the auxiliary out like the description says and I really just need the sound to come back on from my cable box please please please help
1 answer 1