Playstation Network $20 Card?!?!?

My problem is that my PS3 came with a 1 month Playstation Plus Membership code, but to use it, you must enter your Credit Card information, BUT Playstation Network doesn't allow credit card from my country (I don't know why...), HOWEVER, another person from another country CAN use it, so I want to exchange... show more My problem is that my PS3 came with a 1 month Playstation Plus Membership code, but to use it, you must enter your Credit Card information, BUT Playstation Network doesn't allow credit card from my country (I don't know why...), HOWEVER, another person from another country CAN use it, so I want to exchange it for a $10 or $20 code to buy some game at the store or something, so if you have a $10 or $20 PSN card, and you are interested in this, add me on PSN, my id is "DarkAlekJosue", and there we exchange the codes. Please, accept this if you have a $10 or $20 card, I've been searching on the internet for months to find someone to exchange this PS Plus code with, but I haven't found anyone, and the problem is that the card expires on march, so if someone doesn't uses it, I will lose it....
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
Update: 1 year of PS Plus is about $66, but 3 moths are like $20, so a month should be like $12, but the code itself costs $20 (the back part of the card says it), and I'm asking for a $10 or $20 code for it. And with the PS Plus you can get lots of free games, so I think the exchange is good!
1 answer 1