Using 2 PSN Accounts on PS Vita?

I have 2 PSN accounts, 1 has GTA:VCS and a few others games on there which I bought and the other has LBP, AC3:L and a ton of new games I bought for the vita. Is there a way I can save 2 PSN accounts on the PS vita or merge the 2 accounts? I want to play all the games on both accounts but I don't want to... show more I have 2 PSN accounts, 1 has GTA:VCS and a few others games on there which I bought and the other has LBP, AC3:L and a ton of new games I bought for the vita. Is there a way I can save 2 PSN accounts on the PS vita or merge the 2 accounts?

I want to play all the games on both accounts but I don't want to buy another memory card and continuously go through the tedious process of switching memory cards and all that rubbish. Could I possibly connect my PS Vita (with account A logged in) to my PS3 (with account B logged in) and download my games from Account B and transfer them over to the Vita with Account A?

If theres no possible way of doing that, are there any mods/hacks that could make this possible or any safe jailbreaking software that allows to me download my previously owned games for free?

Thanks,

Drew.