Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 7 years ago

What is your main reason for visiting Yahoo Philippines Travel section?

1. To learn more about the country

2. To assist others with your answers

3. To learn about the people of the Philippines

4. For school work

5. To learn more about the history of the Philippines

6. for a possible retirement home

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

originally all those reasons except num.4 and maybe 5 but i soon learned this is not a good site for either the best way is just to visit and see firsthand,I don't even know why i bother to frequent this site [only out of habit I suppose]

• 3 years ago

regrettably, only seeing a minimum of a few questions that are incredibly very well worth the time and the attempt to respond to. And examining with the aid of an internet site of solutions and understanding that those people gave up a area of their efficient time to truly help somebody out (people who they do no longer even understand). On a chuffed be conscious, only examining this question and the responses is a sturdy motivation already.

• 7 years ago

To assist others who need information. I hope that more people will visit as a result.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

In theory for me is 2 but morally and spiritually none of the 6. I know the people like I know my pocket. I supposed to be one of them but when ever I go there I am considered like the expats getting swindled left right and center. However much careful I am, the way i dressed , talk, they know I'm not from there they can feel and hear my accent it's not theirs even I speak their language there's that missing touch to resemble their way of talking, so nothing for me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Janine
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

2. To assist others with [my] answers

• 7 years ago

To help others whether it be to solve problems about coming here, marrying a woman, living here or to help a student quit cheating.

• 7 years ago

Because I'm gay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.