Microsoft security essentials or Avast antivirus?

Favorite Answer

Microsoft Security Essentials :P

Source(s): Myself

2

Source(s): The Best Antivirus Software - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?Djdr

Go for Microsoft security essentials. I would recommend you to go for Kaspersky Internet security 2013 or BitDefender Total security 2013 instead of Microsoft security essentials or Avast antivirus.

I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. The best PC cleaner and antivirus program is PC Health Boost, it's very light and it's the only antivirus/cleaner with a 99.99% detection rate.

It's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Download it here for free: http://www.pchealthboost.link

Avast

Domino fundamental rationale why MSE shouldn't be really just right, given that Microsoft as corporation under no circumstances care about safety. <They never will at this factor>. Avast is top 10 just see assessment, i have been sing AVASt for 4 years and advocated to all my pals and family.

Avast antivirus.

Microsoft security essentials and Avira, Avast or COMODO Internet security.

I have both Microsoft security essentials and Avira which doesn't choke my system. Use Microsoft security essentials and something else it won't cause conflict. I've never had an issue with it.

Avast is the best antivirus.

Source(s): Avast! Free/Malwarebytes'Pro/SUPERAntiSpyware Free/SpywareBlaster/Ccleaner/ ATF/Sandboxie/VirtualBox/Dual Boot Vista-Ubuntu/IE/Firefox/Pale Moon/ Chrome/K-Melon