Microsoft security essentials or Avast antivirus?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Microsoft Security Essentials :P

Source(s): Myself
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): The Best Antivirus Software - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?Djdr
  • 8 years ago

Go for Microsoft security essentials. I would recommend you to go for Kaspersky Internet security 2013 or BitDefender Total security 2013 instead of Microsoft security essentials or Avast antivirus.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. The best PC cleaner and antivirus program is PC Health Boost, it's very light and it's the only antivirus/cleaner with a 99.99% detection rate.

It's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Download it here for free: http://www.pchealthboost.link

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Avast

• 4 years ago

Domino fundamental rationale why MSE shouldn't be really just right, given that Microsoft as corporation under no circumstances care about safety. <They never will at this factor>. Avast is top 10 just see assessment, i have been sing AVASt for 4 years and advocated to all my pals and family.

• 8 years ago

Avast antivirus.

• 8 years ago

Microsoft security essentials and Avira, Avast or COMODO Internet security.

I have both Microsoft security essentials and Avira which doesn't choke my system. Use Microsoft security essentials and something else it won't cause conflict. I've never had an issue with it.

• 8 years ago

Avast is the best antivirus.

• 8 years ago
    Source(s): Avast! Free/Malwarebytes'Pro/SUPERAntiSpyware Free/SpywareBlaster/Ccleaner/ ATF/Sandboxie/VirtualBox/Dual Boot Vista-Ubuntu/IE/Firefox/Pale Moon/ Chrome/K-Melon
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.