I'm afraid my husband will look at porn if he gets a data phone. What should I do?

My husband now has a normal flip phone that has no data plan on it. He is looking into getting a data phone by going together with my and getting a family plan. The problem is, is that I am afraid that if he gets his data phone, that he will be tempted to look at porn on it. All of his guys friends at work do it,... show more My husband now has a normal flip phone that has no data plan on it. He is looking into getting a data phone by going together with my and getting a family plan. The problem is, is that I am afraid that if he gets his data phone, that he will be tempted to look at porn on it. All of his guys friends at work do it, so I'm sure that my husband will start too. We have had discussion before that I dont like that kind of stuff and I find it disrespectful. His friends at work send him very racy photos of naked women (you know, the forwards that guys keep sending to other guys about tricks and fun things that women do to me). My husband keeps some of those photos on his phone. I'm afraid that the guys from work will show him how to look up porn on his phone. I am sick to my stomach knowing that my husband is going to by a phone with a data plan... HELP!?!? What should I do? What should I think? Please be nice about this and try to send some advice that is very helpful. Has anybody ever been through this problem before? I know I should just trust my husband, but its sooo easy for people to look at free porn all of the time. And he will have access to is ANY TIME he wants now. He has an old stash of porn at out house which is from before he met me. He rarely touches it now, but now he will be able to look at porn any time he wants. I'm driving myself crazy over this. I trust him and all, but when all of his guy friends get together, im sure they are oogling over all kinds of naked women. One guy even brings in his Maxim magazine and my husband reads it while hes in the bathroom. Im having a real problem with this.. any suggestions?