I have a ps3 and want new games. should i get new games or wait for the ps4?

for all of the 360 fanboys that might or might not answer this question, i have to say i have been playing the playstation generation consoles since 2003, so im accustomed to the controls, games, etc. (im 14 now btw.) anyways, everytime i buy a new game for the ps3, i feel as if im wasting my money because i think... show more for all of the 360 fanboys that might or might not answer this question, i have to say i have been playing the playstation generation consoles since 2003, so im accustomed to the controls, games, etc. (im 14 now btw.) anyways, everytime i buy a new game for the ps3, i feel as if im wasting my money because i think like the day after, sony will announce the ps4. its likely that the ps4 and the 720 will be announced anywhere from now to e3 2013 at June. obviously, sony and microsoft want to compete with their own consoles, and they would be up against the wii u, which already came out. When do you think the 720 and ps4 is going to come out? should i keep on buying video games for the ps3 or just wait for the ps4?