Craiglist selling gift cards as a job ?? Help?

There was a guy on craiglist offering people to sell gift cards for him , he sends the gift cards , you sell them , then send him part of the money you sold it for and keep the rest. Now I told him I'd do it but he's been sending me gift cards from all different states and different people these gift cards... show more There was a guy on craiglist offering people to sell gift cards for him , he sends the gift cards , you sell them , then send him part of the money you sold it for and keep the rest. Now I told him I'd do it but he's been sending me gift cards from all different states and different people these gift cards come with 100 amount each and have a copy of receipt from the stores. I'm worried if I sell these gift cards will I get into trouble ? Or should I just keep them but now use them. Also I gave him a fake name instead of my name For thebilling address What should I do? He Haden's contacted me in about a week and he keeps sending gift cards, by the way I'm not going to use them. I just need to know a way to get out of this mess because I think he might be stealing the credit but then again the gift cards come with a receipt for proof of sale and amount added to the gift card
4 answers 4