Are high triglycerides, high cholesterol and fatty liver related to sleep paralysis?

Are high triglycerides, high cholesterol and fatty liver related to sleep paralysis? There's nothing wrong with my heart according to the 2d echo

7 Answers

Relevance
  • mcdbb
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

No. They are, however, related closely to diet.

Sleep paralysis could be related to obesity-related pulmonary/sleep disorders, which would fit with your hypercholesterolemia/steatosis

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Are high triglycerides, high cholesterol and fatty liver related to sleep paralysis?

Are high triglycerides, high cholesterol and fatty liver related to sleep paralysis? There's nothing wrong with my heart according to the 2d echo

Source(s): high triglycerides high cholesterol fatty liver related sleep paralysis: https://shortly.im/pbYAe
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

High triglycerides, high cholesterol and fatty liver often related to diet and physical activities, it has effect on your health.

sleep on time and full will help healthier!

If you have been diagnosed with liver disease, you might be feeling afraid and somewhat bewildered and would appreciate more information about all aspects of this condition. What causes it? What are the treatments available? What are the possible diet and lifestyle changes you should make? What advice for a holistic approach to managing – and even reversing it? and i know the website is so good and full information a bout liver disease at:http://adola.net/go/fattyliver-bible/

Have a good health!

• Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Natural Cholesterol Guide?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

These 3 are related to alcoholism, maybe Hepatitis C. Not just drinking now and then, but prolonged drinking. Sleep paralysis becomes a non-issue.

• 7 years ago

No. It causes no physical problems.

Sleep researchers conclude that, in most cases, sleep paralysis is simply a sign that your body is not moving smoothly through the stages of sleep. Rarely is sleep paralysis linked to deep underlying psychiatric problems.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.