Sg PS Vita using US psn?

I just purchased little big planet yesterday, bought R1 version. (my friend told me abt R1R3 after I bought) So does having R1 means you can purchase dlc from US ps store only? I tried using my sg MasterCard to purchase a costume but it does not work. unable to top up account funds. does this mean that I... show more I just purchased little big planet yesterday, bought R1 version. (my friend told me abt R1R3 after I bought)

So does having R1 means you can purchase dlc from US ps store only? I tried using my sg MasterCard to purchase a costume but it does not work. unable to top up account funds.

does this mean that I cannot download anything from us ps store using my sg MasterCard?

I was prompted to fill up my card number, name, expiry date etc. the bottom portion requires me to state my address. do I use my real Singapore address or continue using the fake us address? however, I'm unable to change the region to Singapore as its locked to USA region :(

does this mean I have to change my psn account back to Singapore one? if I really have to, will I be able to download the costume? considering the hard copy of the game is R1.

your reply is much appreciated! :)
thanks in advance
1 answer 1