Should i buy PS vita xbox or ps3? plz read?

I had a ps3 but it broke about a month ago. I'm debating if i should buy an xbox but the only thing that i don't like is they don't use blue ray disc so they scratch easier. I also don't like how i will have to buy a charging kit for the controllers and ps3 is already cheaper then xbox by 50bucks... show more I had a ps3 but it broke about a month ago. I'm debating if i should buy an xbox but the only thing that i don't like is they don't use blue ray disc so they scratch easier. I also don't like how i will have to buy a charging kit for the controllers and ps3 is already cheaper then xbox by 50bucks and i will also have to pay for live and new copys of my games. The thingi like about ps3 is i already have all my games and everything. The only thing i dislike is the controller and the laggy interface. I think psn is a good service. The last thing i don't like about ps3 which isn't the systems fault its the developers that are lazy as hell. I hate how all multi console games are made on xbox and then half *** ported to the ps3 i really wish developers used its full potential or made it look as good as xbox. Just look at gta iv bayoneta skyrim not even counting all the other half *** Ports. Anyways i'm think i might get a ps3 because it will be cheaper and i have like 15 games for it right now. But i'm also thinking of PS vita since i got 2 houses and i only play on the weekends but vita doesn't got alot of good games im just afraid if i buy PS3 xbox 720 will be out in a year
8 answers 8