Are there really handsome, beautiful yappers here At Yahoo Philippines travel section?

Mixed or not, Filipino or not, young or old. I can sense that some look down on others so maybe they have movie star looks.

Favorite Answer

Really handsome yappers? Yes I see one every morning when I shave just by looking in the mirror. LOL

The best way Phil compose his phrase whatever is telling me that the tendency is familiar to me. Simply detect and skim the tendency it can be unique that the missing link isn't anymore missing but the individual everyone thinks is absent it's the contrary and he is under an extra account on the other hand Philippi. Nevertheless, it is authentic, the 3 weird are really bizarre. They cannot support they get away from the asylum at present; it's the fault of the guard on the grounds that himself is friend of the three.

A yapper named platanas is inarguably the most gorgeous creature that has ever been born in the history of humanity. How do we know? Because she tells us so (about 50 times a month) and as such proof is not necessary.

(now excuse me while i scurry to the bathroom to vomit)

• Tootoy

I wish I could show myself to the beautiful Yapper girls here. They'll drool over me, like they drool over a cone of ice cream in the summer.

"if you want to be happy for the rest of your life,don't make a pretty woman your wife" not all beautiful people possess true beauty,not all less than beautiful people are less so,superficial beauty fades very quickly in the light of day

Beauty is subjective. One may look beautiful for you but another may not think so

Nope. The good looking people have better things to do than to be on a computer all day like have sex with REAL people.

• NO cos the philappinos is all of them face of Monkey

• ELF

Maybe we have different preferences. I saw one already.

Yeh loads of them