Fun things to do at wedding receptions?

So, I have about 50 guests coming and we have a lot of space but not a whole lot of money. My worries are that we will have a big empty ball room with 50 people in it that aren't big on dancing and everything becomes very boring. I like the photo both idea (even if it is $900 which is a lot for us) and I was... show more So, I have about 50 guests coming and we have a lot of space but not a whole lot of money. My worries are that we will have a big empty ball room with 50 people in it that aren't big on dancing and everything becomes very boring. I like the photo both idea (even if it is $900 which is a lot for us) and I was thinning we could do an ice cream or candy bar. We will have music and a real bar of course. But I feel like we need something that is really fun and everyone will like. Something to keep people entertained and having fun, and we really don't like Group games. We just don't do the whole wedding couple trivia or roll the dice kind of games. We do have an xbox and LOVE video games. Has anyone ever used a projector for games at a reception or rented any thing like DDR? I am open to any ideas and I would really like to know how much everyone out there payed for all your fun stuff. Thanks.
12 answers 12