Should I buy a PS vita?

I was planning on buying a PS vita tomorrow for a great deal:

Ps vita+2 games+16 GB memory card for 215 dollars

I know its a good deal but is the ps vita worth it?

Should i buy it? I am afraid I will stop using.

I owned a PSP but i didn't use it much ( I was a lot younger and there weren't many games available) but it seems there will be good games coming out soon on the ps vita

I have an iphone and a laptop too so i would basically only use it for gaming ( no music, nor pics, nor browsing)

i also have a ps3

• dathip
    Favorite Answer

That is ABSOLUTELY a good deal. IF you were to buy all that in store it would cost you $370. Online at the max doing your research would be $310. You are getting an absolute good deal. Make sure the console is good from who ever you are buying it from. Get a travel case with the ps vita so you can take care of it.

Source(s):

PSVita provides console quality experience with portability, and is perfect for you. Not really a necessary item if you like gaming at home and already own a current gen console.

You seem really hesitant, so I’d suggest you wait it out a bit. It is a bit of an investment, considering that you’d have to buy a memory card to go with it, plus the price of games. I’ve saved up over the last couple months so that the Vita doesn’t burn a massive hole in my pockets. Maybe you should do the same if you are really keen on getting one. Also first have a look at the range of games available, and whether any of them justify purchasing a new console.^^

No the ps vita is to delicate I dropped it on my room that double carpeting and the screen cracked so if you are a person that will take extra extra care of it you should get it otherwise don't get it

on a deal like that, i'd take it. i have no intentions of getting one as i have a ps3 and a gaming pc already, so the store price isnt worth it to me. but for the exclusives and the likeliness i'll end up the passenger on a long road trip, killing time between classes, etc, i'd drop a couple bills.

In my personal opinion, no. I simply just wasn't really able to see myself using one regularly either, so I didn't get it. While that is a good deal you have right there, it is a bad investment. A xbox 360 would likely be played more, or even better a PC would. Not to mention both of those consoles have much more features that go with them.

Source(s): Gamer.

Yes! Buy that vita right now because they are very worth it!

it is a good deal but you will waste a lot of time playing it honestly ive been playing games for years and ive wasted alot of time but its really up to you btw you should check out spirit science on you tube

that is a deal, i would get it for that cheap and this time around it has better ps3 connectivity so it has more value than psp ever had