PS plus serious question?

So on my PS account 1 I purchase PS plus and donwloaded some free content. However now the account expires soon, and I lose access to the free content. I can gain access to the free acount only if I re-subscribe and buy PS plus again, which i will. HOWEVER, now i want to re-subscribe and purchase PS plus using... show more So on my PS account 1 I purchase PS plus and donwloaded some free content. However now the account expires soon, and I lose access to the free content. I can gain access to the free acount only if I re-subscribe and buy PS plus again, which i will.

HOWEVER, now i want to re-subscribe and purchase PS plus using my 2nd PS account.

I am afraid that if I buy PS plus on one account, download some free content, then after expiry I BUY PS plus on another account, then I wont gain access to the free content I downloaded on account 1.

Can i somehow re-subscribe to PS plus using my 2nd account, and transfer the free content (purchased from PS plus on 1 st account) to my 2nd account?
3 answers 3