Fix bricked Wii 4.3U after installing System Menu 4.2U as a WAD?

So I had this custom system menu installed and I wanted to remove it. So I used Nus Downloader to download System Menu 4.2U (because that was what I thought my Wii System Menu version was AND people were saying it was one way to remove custom system menus) as a wad. I used a wad manager to install the wad and it... show more So I had this custom system menu installed and I wanted to remove it. So I used Nus Downloader to download System Menu 4.2U (because that was what I thought my Wii System Menu version was AND people were saying it was one way to remove custom system menus) as a wad. I used a wad manager to install the wad and it was successful. I exited the app and then all I got was a black screen. I rebooted the Wii and still the black screen. I have Priiloader installed and boot2 v4 on my Wii according to the system check file. That's when I saw the problem. According to the system check results. My Wii System Menu version is 4.3U. So I installed System Menu 4.2U as a wad on a 4.3U Wii. What can I do? Please help?