Am I gay, or bi? (Male)?

I just posted this question but I would like to have more answers. So I'm a 17 year old guy and Ive been very confused about my sexuality. Around 8th grade or so I starting getting attracted (in a physical way) to guys but still was attracted to girls at the same time. I thought it was a phase so I... show more I just posted this question but I would like to have more answers.

So I'm a 17 year old guy and Ive been very confused about my sexuality. Around 8th grade or so I starting getting attracted (in a physical way) to guys but still was attracted to girls at the same time. I thought it was a phase so I didn't think much of it.. but now as I'm getting older I'm starting to get sexually attracted to guys. and Im starting to get less attracted to girls in a sexual way.. I'm mentally attracted to girls but not physically... and it's the opposite with guys. I'm still a virgin so I haven't experimented or anything. In the future I picture myself with a wife and children but with these feelings, it's just making me so confused. I would really love to have a wife in the future but I'm just not getting sexually aroused by them anymore.. :/ Is there a way to shift my feelings towards girls or do I have to accept my feelings? and do you think I am gay or bi? Please answer, I really need help.
4 answers