Hey is it possible to hook up paypal transaction data to a mysql database? (faster the better)?

so heres the story i have setup a ipn listener to recieve the data and insert it into a text file from transactions it works and all but now i want to have the data be placed in a mysql database heres how the tables would look like |user|payment|item|transactionid|email| can someone please help me im having... show more so heres the story i have setup a ipn listener to recieve the data and insert it into a text file from transactions it works and all but now i want to have the data be placed in a mysql database heres how the tables would look like

|user|payment|item|transactionid|email...

can someone please help me im having trouble coding it i have the data base setup user and stuff

setup tables setup i just dont know how to hook the paypal transactiond data into the mysql database

thank you in advance :)