What are some business I can put up in the Philippines?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Many choices, from A to Z :

Accountancy firm

Balut, bola bola, or beto beto business

Carinderia

Dating service

Energy drink business to fight with Cobra and Sting

Foreign Exchange service

Ginatan business

Halo halo stalls or delivery

Ice candy

Jueteng operator

Komiks rental in squatters areas

Laundry business

Magazine publishing, paper or online

Newspaper delivery

Outlet for Lotto, Jai Alai, Horse Races

Puto, puto maya, or the female version of puto so you can collect bar fines

Question & Answer service business

Resorts always make good money

Spa business

Toyo making

Uling (charcoal) making

Viands (ulam) that you can distribute to offices

Wanton-making

Xerox machines in busy corners

YAP consultancy

Zen design consultancy

• !
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

With lack of information, I cannot really suggest specific business ideas for you. A business is not just about looking for what's trendy and what's hot these days, then going into that direction. You're bound to fail if you do not have any knowledge in running that business.

To help you decide which one is right for you, think of people's needs and wants that you can meet...something that is related to your hobbies and interest (example: photography, cooking, gardening, fashion) , or something you have the know-how based on your skills/abilities (e.g. Silk screen printing) and/or education (e.g. graphic design artist). If it's just a "me-too" business, you need to innovate and think of ways to differentiate your product and services from the rest of competition if you want your business to last.

You can go with a food cart business for a start since somebody has already done the product evaluation, market study, ROI evaluation, etc. The only problem is some of them requires such a huge cash outlay and the contract usually expires after a certain period (say P300k for 3yrs only). There are also many competitors in the food cart business; product differentiation and location are major considerations.

• J@ps
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

You can put up almost any kind of business.

But I suggest that you choose one that you have adequate knowledge in and could oversee the daily operations of. A good business plan should be a good place to start.

All the best.

Source(s): Loved the A-Z list
  • 8 years ago

Gud luck losing ur shirt in a business u don't understand or have any experience in.

if u have never owned operated a business urself in ur own country,, U r not prepared

to do so in phils. ,, especially with its lack of legal certainty and corruption.

if ur going into a business naive and inexperienced,, get ready to be scammed .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

there's a lot of business you can put up, but i dont think you can put up with what our government will want from you. trust me, this is the last place you would want to start any business on

• 8 years ago

Sari Sari store

Piggery

Cook on the sidewalk

Buy a jeepney, Trike or a Pot Pot

• 8 years ago

Franchise those existing trusted brands.

especially food business franchise.

• Cirno
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

if i knew what's a good business here then i would've started already

but noooo i have to do research every.single.day.and.place.that.i.plan.to.do.business.

• 8 years ago

hm.retailing stores?? more on stores. i kinda guess. :)

• 8 years ago

sperm for sale

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.