Jay asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 7 years ago

How much would I pay for shipping an iPhone from New Jersey, USA to Philippines?

its a sealed iPhone 4s and i want to ship it (with insurance off course) to Philippines the cheapest?

Best Answer

FEDEX will charge $75 & then Philippines Customs will charge a tax of the same amount as the new price.

Best way would be to put it in an "LBC type box with other things. A box is 20"x20"x24" with NO weight limit. Still cost about $75 but no taxes plus you can send other things. Just list everything vaguely such as used toys, used clothes, gifts & canned food. Do not list the IPhone. It will take about 6 weeks to ge here.

I have shipped over 70 boxes with no problems.

Richard is right that it's simpler to send $ so one can be purchased there. The shipping charge and customs fee aren't the only expense. A 110 volt charger won't work in the Philippines, since they're 220 volts. You'll have to buy an adapter, and They run around 30 dollars or more.

Source(s): The book, "Living in the Philippines", and personal experience with the power conversion during my visits there.

You can find that out on your own. Go to UPS or FEDEX. What you can't find out is how much Philippine Customs will charge the recipient. That will be a lot depending on the amount of its value. Cheaper to send money to buy one in the Philippines.

Good Luck. I hope its appreciated.

my friend told me this site works well

http://www.cheap-jerseys-from-china.com

about 20,000.....