How to Recording PS3 gameplay to laptop (Mac)?

I live in Australia, so if there is a product which i can buy under $50 in either Dick Smith, Jb Hi Fi or Harvey Norman tell me plz. I want to record my PS3 gameplay so i can post it online. (If there is a way to directly stream it to Youtube plz tell me!). If i can just use some USB cable or something to... show more I live in Australia, so if there is a product which i can buy under $50 in either Dick Smith, Jb Hi Fi or Harvey Norman tell me plz. I want to record my PS3 gameplay so i can post it online. (If there is a way to directly stream it to Youtube plz tell me!).

If i can just use some USB cable or something to connect the PS3 to my mac and i can screen record that, that would be just as good! I just want information on stuff which i can do for free or comes with a tiny cost which i can buy instore (Dick Smith, Jb hi Fi or Harvey Norman).