3 year phone plan change phone?

For bell, say if you're in a 3 year iphone contract and it's only been a year since the start of your phone contract, can you change your phone into another one like a blackberry or an iphone with a different gb and still continue on with the phone plan? So like during your 3 year phone plan, can you change your phone with them without having to extend your contract?

I truly have a 2 12 months plan and that i did not favor to anticipate my settlement to end, so I (through my mum and dad) switched from my crappy previous turn telephone to the LG Xenon. We did not get the phone by potential of the corporate, we offered it off of ebay. as quickly because it got here in, all we did replaced into swap the sim playing cards and it labored! i do not comprehend if it is going to artwork the same way for you, besides the indisputable fact that youngsters that. yet it truly is in simple terms what exceeded off with me.

i don't think so.Ask your servicer