What's the strangest thing you've overheard while riding public transportation?

Update:

@Pony: Whoa lol

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

A few weeks ago a chick talking about her swinger club gathering that night.... "last person changes the sheets in the f room"

i was like... meh :/

Source(s): true story C
  • immel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Funniest- It become a hilarious shaggy dog tale yet i do no longer commit it to memory :( maximum weird- This thirty 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous guy starts off telling his pals how he's telling his daughter she does not have super adequate breasts and that she might desire to concentration on it. earlier that yet another member of the group mentioned how a guy or woman of their entourage punched his female pal and a few of her tooth fell out. fairly lots all and sundry in bus grew to become their heads in direction of them and a few gasped.

• 8 years ago

this white woman i guess girl shes probably early 20s. was complaining her boyfriend stalked her, and verbally abused her. he wouldnt let her do anything and go to her other male friends home. she needed a home to live in she had no job. was looking for a job but has no car. asked for a cellphone and repeated her story really loud to whoever the reciever was. then she started talking about it again to the girl who let her borrow the cellphone and it sounded like she was working her way around to asking her for a room to stay in.

my impression a pot head, isnt looking for a job, and is not very loyal when it comes to relationships.

Source(s): i remember she was told to go to the womans battered shelter or w/e but she said she was kicked out for trying to let in a strange man... i was like this bitch
  • 8 years ago

This lady was talking about getting a pimple down there... Eww I was like 15 lol it was disgusting !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

One Girl yelling into her phone about what happened last night :) Everybody had a smile on their faces :)

• Mr. 47
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

"My dog raped me."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.