Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Refs just called a blocking foul on Battier for Durant to go to the free throw line?

Do the haters think it was a good call

11 Answers

Relevance
  • #LoMd
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That was terrible. They waited for Miami to get it.

• 9 years ago

I think Durant got a break there. That can be a tough call when you're talking about if the defender was still sliding/moving or not. It's really close sometimes. And that 1 was in the paint with a mess of other players rather than out in the open. Could've easily been a charge.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

oh boy right here we bypass back, a team loses a pastime and the followers open up the pity me jar. there have been numerous fouls on the two communities this night and that i observed the two communities capturing unfastened throws and you cant shoot a unfastened throw without a bad. Did u omit all the fouls referred to as on the mavs? bypass MAVS!!!!

• 9 years ago

That was a clear charging foul but its alright come on heat!!

• That should've been a no-call. It looked like Shane flopped.

• 9 years ago

Bad call, but it was a make up call for 2 seconds earlier. if you look, bosh wrapped him up slightly

• Dhaval
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

bad call

refs favor home team always

• 9 years ago

they been calling bs calls for the heat all night you get mad for one bs call for the thunder smh and also did you know whenever dan crawford has refed for the heat during the dwade era during th epostseason the heat have won 84 percent of their games when he didnt referee for them they have won 54 percent of their games

• 9 years ago

Refs saving Okc right now. Miami has to win this...

• 9 years ago

Rasheed Wallace is watching the game right now sayings "ball don't lie!"...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.