What is this brick pattern called?

I am looking for a brick pattern tiled similarly to this photo. The pattern has a mix of both horizontally and vertically placed bricks. I am wondering what sort of keywords would I have to type into Google Image to find a pattern similar to this?


3 Answers

  • Joyce
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I get 'no results' from the web address you posted, but Google basket weave, half basket weave, or herringbone. These are all patterns with bricks laid horizontally and vertically. Each is slight different, but one of them is probably what you're looking for.

    Source(s): Sunset Books, How to Build Walks, Walls, and Patio Floors, Lane Publishing Co., Menlo Park, CA
  • 6 years ago

    complicated point. do a search on to google or bing. that might help!

  • 6 years ago

    confusing step. look with yahoo or google. that could help!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.