How do I get my wife to support my idea for a Yiddish/Mexican fusion restaurant?

Down at the tattoo parlor where I work, one of the guys who comes in regularly for ink is always talking about the great Yiddish food his mother always made, and about how he would like to open a restaurant featuring this food, but wanted to make sure that it was unique enough to be a major hit. Well, fusion... show more Down at the tattoo parlor where I work, one of the guys who comes in regularly for ink is always talking about the great Yiddish food his mother always made, and about how he would like to open a restaurant featuring this food, but wanted to make sure that it was unique enough to be a major hit. Well, fusion cuisines are all the rage these days, so I sat up one night drinking and came up with the perfect idea: A Yiddish/Mexican fusion restaurant named "Oy Vey Olé!"

I thought of wonderful new recipes, like gefilte fish burritos, spicy nachos-and-lox appetizers, albondigas soup made with matzoh balls instead of meatballs, chopped liver enchiladas, even challah bread pan dulce! My wife, however, said that it was the stupidest idea she ever heard of, that the food sounds gross, and that I was too drunk to be thinking clearly. She even stopped me from trying to whip up a batch of Manischewitz margaritas. It really hurts my feelings that she puts down this great idea I have, and how she wonders aloud if every woman has a husband who thinks up drunken ideas sitting in his boxer shorts on the front porch while shooting at rats with his pellet rifle.

How do I explain how much this idea means to me and get my wife to support it?