Who should I talk to about my college degree?

I had studied two years at a university until I failed a class last spring and started suffering from depression. Now I'm doing better, and before returning to the university, I'm going to get an AA at a community college. I had gone to see two advisers. Apart from the few classes I need, one of them said that I needed to take a total of 15 credits at the college in order to graduate, while the other said I only needed the few classes. Who can I talk to at the college? Who will have a better idea of what I need to do? Who plans out all these degree requirements?

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I would speak to someone in the registrar office or admissions. If you don't get a clear answer from either of those then go speak to the Dean of the school.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.